- Private Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Partial Ocean View
- Discover your Summer State of Mind in Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SUMMER18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/16/2018 - 09/01/2018Bookable Dates: 03/07/2018 - 05/31/2018Required stay from 5 to 14 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
Duck Hawk 23 is located just two rows back from the beach, with lovely ocean views. This five bedroom home offers two master suites, a wrap-around deck and a private pool.
• Second Row Home (adjacent to beach path) – Sea Pines
• 5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
• Square Feet: 4000
• Panoramic Ocean Views
• Private Pool (does not heat)
• First Floor Bedding: King, King, King
• Second Floor Bedding: King, Bunk Bed
• 2 Master Suites
• 6 Flat Screen Televisions
• Propane Grill
• Main Living Area Located on 2nd Floor (living room, dining room and kitchen)
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
A large living room with floor-to-ceiling windows showcases the view of the ocean. A large deck off the living room features a spiral staircase leading to the private pool. The kitchen has a breakfast nook, with access to the deck. Adjacent to the kitchen is the formal dining room that seats eight. Additional amenities include wireless Internet, a gas grill and a mud room. The garage is not available for guest use.
Both the bottom-and top-floor master bedrooms offer a king bed, while the top-floor master has a private balcony with ocean views; both master bathrooms feature a double vanity, jetted garden tub and a stand-alone shower. Bedrooms three and four offer a king bed, with a private bathroom; bedroom five has two twin bunk beds and a half bathroom.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More