101 Dune Lane is a really nice place. We read some sour reviews on it but it was available the week we wanted, is pet friendly and figured Wyndham would not handle a property that was too bad. We were glad we tried it as the positives far outweighed the negatives. Pros: it is literally 10 steps from the quiet residential area of the beach, the pool and hot tub are wonderful along wth the pool deck and back yard with some grass for Fido, it is a mile from Coligny Plaza which is easily walkable by beach or by street, the big upper deck has a nice big grill, sliders to the main living and kitchen and great ocean views, the furniture is top quality and new'ish, the residential neighborhood is quiet with more bikes than cars, there is an outdoor shower off the beach and pool, there are two bathrooms on the lower level for easy access from the pool, king master with bath is on upper with four bedrooms lower ( three doubles and a set of bunkbeds ). Cons: a couple sliders to the decks are sticky and need to go ( pool guy said they're going this winter ), the cosmetic knicks and dings compliments of the traveling public need to get fixed, one last piece of carpeting in the closet needs to go. That's it. Oh , Wyndham does not provide a lot of provisions so plan a trip to Piggly Wiggly at Coligny or five minutes to Publix left off Palmetto. This nice house is a great value in a great location. We would do it again and we are really picky.
- Private Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Baths
- Spring Break on Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SPRING
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/14/2018 - 05/19/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/01/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Pedal into Spring Break on Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: BIKE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/14/2018 - 05/19/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/01/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
- Early Summer Savings on Hilton Head Island!
- Promo Code: EARLY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/05/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 02/25/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
This lovely oceanfront home offers a pool and spacious deck for enjoying life at the beach!
• Oceanfront Home – North Forest Beach
• 5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
• Square Feet: 2674
• Two Living Rooms
• Private Pool (Pool heat available for extra fee during September to November and March to May)
• First Floor Bedding: Queen, Queen, Queen, Twin Bunk Bed, Sleeper Sofa
• Second Floor Bedding: King
• Large, Oceanfront Balcony
• Main Living Area Located on Second Floor (living room, kitchen and dining room)
• Propane Grill
• Dog Friendly (fee does apply – please call for details)
The second level offers an inviting space with an open floor plan, encompassing the kitchen, dining room, and living room with large flat-screen TV and DVD player. The kitchen is well equipped with new appliances and granite counter tops. A focal point is the deck, overlooking the pool, with expansive views of the ocean. The pool and spa are able to be heated seasonally only - additional fees apply - must call office in advance to confirm - does not heat if temperatures drop below 55 degrees.
The master suite has a king bed and is located on the second floor; with a bathroom that features a Jacuzzi tub and a separate shower. An additional bathroom is located at the top of the stairs. Four of the bedrooms (3 have queen beds, 1 has a twin bunk bed) are located on the first level, with two full bathrooms that each have a shower-tub combo. There is also a queen sleeper sofa for extra sleeping options. At the entry level is a family room large featuring a flat screen television, DVD player, wet bar, small refrigerator, sink and ice maker, all conveniently located close to the pool deck entrance.
Dog Friendly Rental Property – If booking this property via our website and plan on bringing your dog, please write DOG in the comments section of the booking page (up to two dogs are allowed). There is a $150, non-refundable pet fee (if there is no damage to the property); this fee is not included in online quotes or bookings. You will receive your Rental Agreement, which includes dog policies, within 24 hours. Please call us with any questions.
Forest Beach Features: Forest Beach is one of the original Hilton Head beach communities. It offers the ideal location for families with beaches, shopping and dining located within convenient walking distance from most homes and villas. The newly renovated Coligny Beach Park area provides benches, swings, fountain, restroom and changing rooms for beach goers and the wide stretches of white sand beach are ideal for a family day by the ocean. Coligny Plaza is the heart of Forest Beach and has been an island favorite for over 35 years. Find over 100 boutiques, beach shops, novelty stores, coffee shops and island cuisine within one central location. For the active vacationer, guests of Forest Beach enjoy outdoor beach volleyball courts and easy access to miles of bike trails.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.