- Private Home
- 6 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
East Beach Lagoon 16 is located in one of the most exclusive areas of Sea Pines. This six bedroom, oceanfront home with private pool is perfect for you to relax and unwind while you're on your Hilton Head Island vacation.
• Oceanfront Home – Sea Pines
• 6 Bedrooms, 5.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 14
• Square Feet: 4443
• Private Pool/Spa (Pool and/or spa heat available for extra fee during September to November and March to May)
• First Floor Bedding: K, Two Twins, King
• Second Floor Bedding: King, Two Twins, King, Sleeper Sofa
• Wireless Internet
• Propane Grill
• Not a Pet Friendly Property
With this rural-contemporary inspired interior design, each room has been refurbished to provide a serene atmosphere. When you step into the living room, you instantly want to sit back and relax on the oversized sectional and enjoy the airy floor plan. Your eyes are then instantly drawn to wrought iron chandelier and the bare beach wood lining the vaulted ceilings. On the other side of the living area, you are welcomed by a gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and granite counter tops. Feel like entertaining? No problem! This farm style dining room allows for seating up to fourteen people. After you enjoy a home cooked meal, walk out onto the indoor/outdoor patio and recline on the oversized lounge chairs while you overlook the private pool with the beach in the background.
The main level holds two large bedrooms. The first is one of two master suites offering private patio access, beach views, a king bed, and reading nook; this bedroom also includes a large walk-in closet and private bathroom with a stand-up shower, jetted garden tub, and double vanity. The second bedroom has a king bed, private deck, double closet, and private bathroom with walk-in shower.
As you walk up the exposed stairway, you are greeted by a den with a queen sleeper sofa, office space, and linen closet. The third bedroom has a king bed, a large sitting area with a 44” flat screen TV and private bathroom; this bedroom also shares a private patio overlooking the beach and pool area with the neighboring bedroom. Bedroom four is the second of two master suites. It houses a king bed, flat screen TV and a majestic joint bathroom. This newly renovated bathroom has an oversized glass-encased rain shower with three additional wall water jets and a double vanity. Sharing this bathroom is the last bedroom which houses two twin beds and flat screen TV. As you shower, warm up your towels in the new washer and dryer conveniently located across the hall.
After a long day on the beach, cool down in your private pool and spa (heating available during off season - fees/restrictions apply. Please call office for details and to confirm). The patio offers a large gas grill, washing station and food prep bar, perfect for a poolside meal of hot dogs and hamburgers!
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot starting March 23 to Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More