- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Golf/Lagoon View
Escape to a week of bliss at Fairway Lane 102 where guests are able to rest in the large sun room overlooking not only amazing golf course views but lagoon views as well.
• Golf Course View Condo – Sea Pines
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
• Square Feet: 1100
• Recently Updated - New Kitchen, Furniture, Bedding and More!
• Access to South Beach Pool (not heated)
• Bedding: King, Queen, Sleeper Sofa
• 3 Flat Screen Televisions
• Complex Tennis Court
• Charcoal Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Dog Friendly (fee does apply – please call for details)
As you walk through the front door, you are greeted an abundance of natural light and a spacious floor plan which features the living room opening up into a large sun room, a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area with seating for up to six guests.
The master bedroom features a king bed with secluded access to the sun room, flat screen TV and private bath with a tub shower combo. Bedroom two offers a queen bed, flat screen TV and private bathroom as well.
Fairway Lane is situated a short walk away from the beach in Sea Pines. The complex also offers a putting green and on-site tennis courts. Guests will have pool access at the South Beach Community Pool. This complex is located just through the Ocean Gate of Sea Pines and is a quick drive away from Harbour Town and South Beach.
Dog Friendly Rental Property – If booking this property via our website and plan on bringing your dog, please write DOG in the comments section of the booking page (up to two dogs are allowed). There is a $150, non-refundable pet fee; this fee is not included in online quotes or bookings. You will receive your Rental Agreement, which includes dog policies, within 24 hours. Please call us with any questions.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot starting March 23 to Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines Features: The largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
Parking FeatureRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More