- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Waterway View
Fairway Lane 78 is a beautiful, three-bedroom town home that offers both lagoon and golf course views in Sea Pines.
• Lagoon and Golf Course View Town Home – Sea Pines
• 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
• Square Feet: 1500
• Completely Renovated in 2013
• Access to Harbour Town Pool (heated seasonally)
• 1st Floor Bedding – King, Sleeper Sofa
• 2nd Floor Bedding – Queen, Two Twins
• 4 Flat Screen Televisions
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The living room features a large flat-screen TV, floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the lagoon, and porcelain tile flooring. The large kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and an eat-in bar that seats three, while a dining area provides additional seating for six.
The master bedroom features a king bed (first floor) and a flat-screen TV, while the master bathroom features a granite-top vanity and a glass-encased shower. Bedroom two offers a queen bed (second floor), a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a granite-top vanity and glass-encased shower. Bedroom three has two twin beds (second floor), flat-screen TV and a private full bathroom. Additional amenities include wireless internet and a private washer/dryer.
Fairway Lane is situated a short walk away from the beach in Sea Pines. The complex also offers a putting green and on-site tennis courts. Guests will have pool access at the Harbour Town Community Pool. The Harbour Town Swimming Pool will be heated/cooled as necessary to a temperature of approximately 84 degrees from mid-March through mid-November. Please know that maintaining a water temperature of 84 degrees is difficult when the air temperature is below 50 degrees; therefore the water temperature may fluctuate in early spring and late fall. This complex is located just through the Ocean Gate of Sea Pines and is a quick drive away from Harbour Town and South Beach.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot starting March 23 to Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.