- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Waterway View
- Military Savings on Hilton Head Rentals
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2019Bookable Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2019Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Book Now for Summer on Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: BOOK4SMR
- Eligible Stay Dates: 03/05/2019 - 08/28/2019Bookable Dates: 03/05/2019 - 04/27/2019Required stay from 5 to 12 Night
This is a Dog Friendly Villa! (Dogs Only - Call for Details)
Fairway Lane 99 is a two-bedroom villa located in Sea Pines that overlooks the golf course and is a short walk to the beach.
• Golf Course View Condo – Sea Pines
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
• Square Feet: 1065
• Five Minute Walk to the Beach
• Access to Harbour Town Pool (heated seasonally)
• Bedding: King, Two Twins, Sleeper Sofa
• Complex Tennis Court
• Charcoal Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Dog Friendly (fee does apply – please call for details)
The living room features ample seating and access to the private patio that offers a charcoal grill, while the kitchen features granite countertops and a dining area with seating for six. This villa also offers wireless internet access and a private washer/dryer.
The master bedroom features a king bed, seating area and access to the patio. The private bathroom has a granite countertop vanity. Bedroom two has two twin beds, access to the patio and a full private bathroom. There is also a full-size sleeper sofa in the living room for extra sleeping area.
Fairway Lane is situated a short walk away from the beach in Sea Pines; it offers a putting green and on-site tennis courts. Guests of Fairway Lane will have pool access at the Harbour Town Community Pool. The Harbour Town Swimming Pool will be heated/cooled as necessary to a temperature of approximately 84 degrees from mid-March through mid-November. Please know that maintaining a water temperature of 84 degrees is difficult when the air temperature is below 50 degrees; therefore the water temperature may fluctuate in early spring and late fall. This complex is located just through the Ocean Gate of Sea Pines and is a quick drive away from Harbour Town and South Beach.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot starting March 23 to Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.