- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Baths
Relax and unwind in this tranquil, light filled villa! With soothing lagoon views and pristine landscapes, 68 Fairway Lane will put you in vacation mode the second you enter.
• Golf Course and Lagoon View Condo – Sea Pines
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
• Square Feet: 1065
• Seven Minute Walk to the Beach
• Access to Harbour Town Pool (heated seasonally)
• Bedding: King, Two Twins
• Gorgeous Lagoon Views
• Complex Tennis Court & Putting Green
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
As you enter this charming villa, you are greeted with effortless views of the golf course through the floor to ceiling windows of the sunroom. The comfy furnishings and coastal décor will make you feel right at home. The dining and living area flow from one to the other boasting a large great room perfect for entertaining the entire group. The dining area features a glass table with seating for 6. The living area has a large, plush sectional sofa, chair, coffee table and flat screen tv. Just off the living room is a cozy sunroom with a round, glass top table that comfortably seats 4. This is the ideal spot to sip on your morning coffee while soaking up the beautiful views.
Located off the dining area is a fully equipped kitchen that will make entertaining a breeze. The laundry room is hidden away to the left of the entryway and offers space for additional storage.
Off the tiled entryway you’ll find a spacious master bedroom with a king bed, flat screen tv and private bath. This room also offers access to the patio through the sliding glass doors. Across the hall is a second island inspired bedroom with two twin beds, flat screen tv and private bath.
Inside and out, this peaceful vacation villa offers everything you need in one convenient location.
Fairway Lane is situated a short walk away from the beach in Sea Pines. The complex also offers a putting green and on-site tennis courts. Guests will have pool access at the South Beach Community Pool. This complex is located just through the Ocean Gate of Sea Pines and is a quick drive away from Harbour Town and South Beach.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot starting March 23 to Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Parking FeatureRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More