- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Baths
- Waterway View
Fairwood Villa 168 is a two bedroom Sea Pines villa, just a short walk to the beach with "Tommy Bahama" inspired decor.
• Landscape View Condo – Sea Pines
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 5
• Square Feet: 1250
• 3 Flat Screen Televisions
• Pool Access at Harbour Town Pool (heated seasonally)
• Bedding: King, Two Twin, Sleeper Sofa
• Short Walk to the Beach
• Propane Grill
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The living room has a large flat screen television, wood flooring, and a sun room alcove with a twin size sleeper sofa. The kitchen offers a mosaic tile back splash, corian counter tops and new appliances. The dining area provides additional seating for six plus an adjoining wet bar. There are two small private patios, one off the living room and the other off the master bedroom.
The master bedroom features a king bed and a wall mounted flat-screen TV. The master bathroom features a marble counter top and vanity with shower/tub combo. The second bedroom has two twin beds, flat-screen TV and bathroom with a marble counter top and vanity with shower/tub combo. There are also two twin sleeper sofas in the sun room for extra sleeping area. Additional amenities include wireless internet and a private washer/dryer.
Fairwood Villas are situated a short walk away from the beach in Sea Pines. The complex also offers a putting green and on-site tennis courts. This property has pool access at the community Harbour Town Swimming Pool. The Harbour Town Swimming Pool will be heated/cooled as necessary to a temperature of approximately 84 degrees from mid-March through mid-November. Please know that maintaining a water temperature of 84 degrees is difficult when the air temperature is below 50 degrees; therefore the water temperature may fluctuate in early spring and late fall. This complex is located just through the Ocean Gate of Sea Pines and is a quick drive away from Harbour Town and South Beach.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot during Easter or RBC Weeks and Memorial Day through Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More