This was our 5th year staying at Gleneagle Green which says a lot in itself! We love the 2 story lifestyle and all the comforts of home. Stylishly decorated and very clean and well maintained. Always new upgrades added to the condo every year. We love the proximity to Harbour Town and the options to walk or cycle to many great restaurants and shops. We equally enjoy cooking on the propane grill and relaxing on the 2 tier deck on the golf course for a great dinner night in!
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Golf Course View
- Spring Break on Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SPRING
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/14/2018 - 05/19/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/01/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Pedal into Spring Break on Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: BIKE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/14/2018 - 05/19/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/01/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
Gleneagle Green 2535 is a two-bedroom town house located in Sea Pines that overlooks the golf course.
The large living area features access to the private deck with golf course views. The kitchen is fully equipped; adjacent is a breakfast nook and a separate dining area provides seating for six. The master bedroom features a king bed, while bedroom two has two twin beds. Both bedrooms are located on the second level, have private bathrooms and televisions. Additional amenities include wireless internet access and a private washer/dryer.
Gleneagle Green is within walking distance of Harbour Town in Sea Pines. This complex features a large, private pool. Guest of this complex may either take a short drive to the beach or catch the complimentary, beach trolley that leaves from Harbour Town (seasonal).
The largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More