- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Golf Course View
Gleneagle Green 2535 is a two-bedroom, Sea Pines town house that overlooks the Harbour Town Links Golf Course.
• Golf Course View Town Home – Sea Pines
• 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
• Square Feet: 1500
• Overlooks Harbour Town Golf Course
• Complex Swimming Pool (not heated)
• 2nd Floor Bedding: King, Two Twins
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The large living area features access to the private deck with golf course views. The kitchen is fully equipped; adjacent is a breakfast nook and a separate dining area provides seating for six. The master bedroom features a king bed, while bedroom two has two twin beds. Both bedrooms are located on the second level, have private bathrooms and televisions. Additional amenities include wireless internet access and a private washer/dryer.
Gleneagle Green is within walking distance of Harbour Town in Sea Pines. This complex features a large, private pool.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot during Easter or RBC Weeks and Memorial Day through Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More