- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Baths
- Ocean View
Hampton Place 5501 is a beautifully updated, one bedroom condo that offers gorgeous ocean views in Palmetto Dunes.
• Ocean View Condo – Palmetto Dunes
• 1 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
• Square Feet: 963
• Updated Kitchen (granite countertops and stainless steel appliances)
• Complex Adult and Family Swimming Pools (heated seasonally)
• Complex Hot Tub
• Bedding: King plus a Queen Sleeper Sofa
• Located on 5th Floor, end unit
• Complex Fitness Center
• Complex Gas Grill
• Complex Sundeck overlooking dunes
• Complex covered parking available
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
Find your happy place in this stunning 1 bedroom, 2 bath beach villa. New owners have lovingly updated and refreshed the villa for your comfort and convenience. Kick back and relax on the living room’s new furniture and enjoy the views through the floor-to-ceiling windows and balcony or watch TV on the new 50” smart TV. The new sleeper sofa features a queen-sized memory foam pull out bed.
The generous master bedroom features a king bed, a large walk-in closet, access to the balcony, and a 42” smart TV and DVD player. The villa boasts a substantial master bathroom with double sinks, a jetted tub, and a stand-up shower. A second bathroom with a stand-up shower will enhance your stay in this villa.
An updated kitchen features granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, new dishes, a Keurig coffeemaker as well as new pots and pans. Additional amenities include free wireless internet and a private washer and dryer. This villa is located on the fifth floor and is accessible by elevator.
Hampton Place is a gorgeous, oceanfront complex located in Palmetto Dunes. This complex offers two oceanfront swimming pools, one for adults only and one for families (heated seasonally), a sun deck, a barbecue area, and an air conditioned fitness center. A boardwalk leads from the pool deck over the dunes to one of the finest stretches of beach on Hilton Head Island. On the way back from the beach there is a large shower for rinsing off sandy beach goers or toys.
Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer. In Palmetto Dunes you’ll find an abundance of outdoor fun for all ages, featuring miles of white sand beach, three world-class golf courses and an award-winning tennis center. Canoe and kayak through the intricate 11-mile lagoon, relax with shopping, dining and kids’ activities and entertainment or indulge your senses at the Omni’s Ocean Tides Spa located next door to Hampton Place. Enjoy your beach vacation strolling or biking alongside loggerhead turtle nests, watching the dolphins swim by or admire the display of herons and ospreys in their natural habitat. At the heart of Palmetto Dunes is Shelter Cove Marina, a signature waterfront neighborhood that hosts some of the best island cuisine, boutiques, art galleries, water sports, tours, kids’ events and a weekly, seasonal waterfront fireworks display. Free shuttle service to Shelter Cove and the beach is available April through September through the Palmetto Dunes Buggy.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More