- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Baths
Hampton Place 6209 is an oceanfront, three-bedroom condo located in Palmetto Dunes. This condo is a second floor, corner unit that features a wraparound balcony with some of the best oceanfront views on the island.
• Ocean View Condo – Palmetto Dunes
• 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 9
• Square Feet: 1996
• Corner Unit with Wraparound Balcony
• Complex Swimming Pool (heated seasonally)
• Complex Hot Tub
• Bedding: King, King, Double and Twin, Sleeper Sofa
• 4 Flat Screen Televisions
• Located on 2nd Floor
• Complex Fitness Center
• Complex Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The living room features floor-to-ceiling windows, flat screen TV and access to the private balcony. The updated kitchen features granite countertops, an eat-at bar and opens up to a dining room with seating for six. Additional amenities include wireless internet and a private washer/dryer.
The master bedroom has a king bed and access to a private balcony, while the master bathroom features a double-sink vanity, deep garden tub and a stand-alone shower. Bedroom two also has a king bed and bedroom three has one twin bed and one double bed. There is also a queen sleeper sofa in the living room for extra sleeping area. All three bedrooms and the living area feature a flat screen television. This condo is located on the second floor and is accessible by elevator.
Hampton Place is a gorgeous, oceanfront complex located in Palmetto Dunes. This complex offers an oceanfront swimming pool (heated seasonally), kid’s pool, sun deck, barbecue area and fitness center. A boardwalk leads from the pool deck over the dunes to one of the finest stretches of beach on Hilton Head. Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer – golfing, tennis, fishing and miles of bike paths.
The premier Palmetto Dunes resort area features miles of white sand beach, three world-class golf courses and an award-winning tennis center. Canoe and kayak through the intricate 11-mile lagoon system or relax with shopping, dining and kids’ activities and entertainment. At the heart of Palmetto Dunes is Shelter Cove Marina, a signature waterfront neighborhood that hosts some of the best island cuisine, boutiques, art galleries, water sports, tours, kids’ events and a weekly waterfront fireworks display (seasonal).Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.