Hampton Place was just what we anticipated- great location, right on the beach with plenty of poolside options as well. The apartment gave us plenty of space for our family of four. HHI is s bike riders dream - we took our own bikes and covered so many miles, both on the beach at low tide and on the stunning bike paths
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Ocean View
- Spring Break on Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SPRING
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/14/2018 - 05/19/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/01/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Pedal into Spring Break on Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: BIKE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/14/2018 - 05/19/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/01/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
Hampton Place 6407 is an ocean view, two-bedroom condo located in Palmetto Dunes; it is located on the fourth floor and is accessible by elevator.
The living room features floor-to-ceiling windows that provide a view of the ocean and access to the balcony. The kitchen has a breakfast bar and opens to the dining room. Additional amenities include a private washer/dryer and wireless internet.
The master bedroom has king-sized bedding, while the master bathroom features a double-sink vanity, a large jetted garden tub and a stand-alone shower. Bedroom two has two full beds, access to the balcony and a private bathroom that has a walk-in shower. Both bedrooms also have flat screen televisions.
Hampton Place is a gorgeous, oceanfront complex located in Palmetto Dunes. This complex offers an oceanfront swimming pool (heated seasonally), kid’s pool, sun deck, barbecue area and fitness center. A boardwalk leads from the pool deck over the dunes to one of the finest stretches of beach on Hilton Head. Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer – golfing, tennis, fishing and miles of bike paths.
The premier Palmetto Dunes resort area features miles of white sand beach, three world-class golf courses and guest fitness and tennis centers. Canoe and kayak through the intricate 11-mile lagoon system or relax with shopping, dining and kids’ activities and entertainment. At the heart of Palmetto Dunes is Shelter Cove Marina, a signature waterfront neighborhood that hosts some of the best island cuisine, boutiques, art galleries, watersports, tours, kids’ events and a weekly waterfront fireworks display (seasonal).Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.