- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Baths
- Community View
- Military Savings on Hilton Head Rentals
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2019Bookable Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2019Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Book Now for Summer on Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: BOOK4SMR
- Eligible Stay Dates: 03/05/2019 - 08/28/2019Bookable Dates: 03/05/2019 - 04/27/2019Required stay from 5 to 12 Night
Harbour Town Club 1264 is a four bedroom townhome located in the heart of Harbour Town in Sea Pines.
• Harbour Town Oriented townhouse – Sea Pines
• 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
• Square Feet: 2120
• Pool Access at Harbour Town Pool (heated seasonally)
• First Floor Bedding: Sleeper Sofa
• Second Floor Bedding: King, Two Doubles
• Third Floor Bedding: King, Two Twins
• Updated kitchen (stainless steel appliances and granite countertops)
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
This is a first floor townhouse; however, there are seven steps to access the property. The spacious living room has a flat screen TV and access to the private deck. The updated kitchen has stainless steel appliances and opens up to the dining room, which offers seating for six. Additional amenities include wireless internet, and a private washer/dryer.
All bedrooms are located on the second and third floors of the condo. Bedroom one and two both offer one king bed in each room. Bedroom three has two full beds and bedroom four has two twin beds. There is also a queen sleeper sofa for extra sleeping area.
Harbour Town Club is located near the famous Harbour Town in Sea Pines. This complex is just a short walk from the Sea Pines Racquet Club and the Harbour Town Golf Links. Guests will also have access to the large complex pool. Guest of this complex may either take a short drive to the beach or catch the complimentary, beach trolley that leaves from Harbour Town (seasonal).
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot starting March 23 to Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Bathroom FeatureRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More