- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Waterway View
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Eat. Play. Stay!
- Promo Code: STAY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/20/2018 - 06/09/2018Bookable Dates: 04/18/2018 - 05/30/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
Harbourside 7164 is a gorgeous, two-bedroom condo in Shelter Cove that overlooks the harbour. This condo is located on the fourth floor and is accessible by elevator.
This newly renovated condo offers hardwood floors throughout the living room and dining room. The living room has a flat screen TV and access to the private balcony that offers wonderful views. The fully-equipped kitchen opens up to a dining room that offers seating for six. Additional amenities include wireless internet and a private washer/dryer.
A spiral staircase takes you to the second floor where both bedrooms are located. The master bedroom offers a king bed, Jacuzzi and private bathroom. The guest bedroom has two queen beds and private bathroom with walk-in shower. There is also a queen sleeper sofa in the living room for extra sleeping area.
Harbourside overlook Shelter Cove Marina and are located across the highway from Palmetto Dunes. Guest can enjoy a private swimming pool and complimentary beach shuttle (seasonal). During the summer months guest will have a front row seat for Harbour Fest – fireworks included! These condos are located just a short walk from shopping, dining and nature excursions.
Hilton Head Island's Shelter Cove is one of the hallmark neighborhoods on Hilton Head Island and is the centerpiece of Palmetto Dunes. Whether for shopping, dining, education or fun, Shelter Cove is a haven for vacationers of every kind. At the Shelter Cove Marina, you can stroll the boardwalk and enjoy fresh seafood at any one of the world-class dining options along the waterfront. Live music and entertainment compliment any sunset and Shelter Cove is a popular site for many special events, concerts and festivals. Highlights of Shelter Cove include the statue of King Neptune, perhaps the most well-known landmark of the area. It stands on a tall pedestal and is one of the world's largest working sundials. Neptune's spear serves as the sundial's gnomon (or time indicator). Take a moment to pose for a picture with this Hilton Head icon and read the graph etched into the platform and you'll be able to tell the time any month of the year. During peak summer months Shelter Cove comes alive with fireworks each Tuesday night, a marina tradition for many years. A great family event, Broad Creek is alight with pyrotechnics, admission is free and there is plenty of evening shopping and entertainment to follow. Shelter Cove Harbor also boasts Hilton Head's largest deep water marina. The marina is bustling with fishing charters, water tours, and party cruises. If you're just window shopping, take a moment to stroll the harbour and check out the numerous beautiful private boats that are also docked at Shelter Cove.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.