- Private Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Baths
- Community View
Heritage Road 2 is a four bedroom home that is located near Harbour Town and has immediate access to the 11th and 8th holes of the Harbour Town Links Course.
• Community View Home – Sea Pines
• 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
• Square Feet: 2148
• 2 Living Rooms
• Private Pool/Spa (Free pool/spa heat offered during September to November and March to May)
• Bedding: King, Queen, Queen, Two Twins, Sleeper Sofa
• 6 Flat Screen Televisions
• Updated Kitchen (stainless steel appliances and granite countertops)
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Dog Friendly (fee does apply – please call for details)
This four bedroom home has an updated kitchen, outside grilling area and a private pool. The pool offers complimentary pool heat from March through May and September through November only. Must call the office in advance to schedule - it will not heat if the temperature drops below 55 degrees.
Multiple living rooms offer various gathering areas with ample seating. Both living room offer access to the back patio and pool area. The remodeled kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a dining area that seats eight to ten. An entertainment room features board games, vaulted ceilings and ample seating. Additional amenities include wireless internet, a full laundry room and two flat-screen televisions. The garage is not available for guest use.
The master bedroom has a king bed and sliding glass doors leading to the pool area, with a master bathroom featuring a double vanity. Bedrooms two and three both offer a queen bed, while bedroom four has two twin beds. Bedrooms two and three have private bathrooms; bedroom four has an adjacent bathroom. All four bedrooms have large flat screen televisions.
Dog Friendly Rental Property – If booking this property via our website and plan on bringing your dog, please write DOG in the comments section of the booking page (up to two dogs are allowed). There is a $150, non-refundable pet fee; this fee is not included in online quotes or bookings. You will receive your Rental Agreement, which includes dog policies, within 24 hours. Please call us with any questions.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot starting March 23 to Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More