- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Community View
- Fall In Love With Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: FALLINLOVE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/01/2018 - 11/30/2018Bookable Dates: 06/29/2018 - 10/31/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Experience Winter on Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: EXPERIENCE18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/01/2018 - 03/01/2019Bookable Dates: 09/07/2018 - 11/17/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Military Savings on Hilton Head Rentals
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 04/30/2019Bookable Dates: 04/23/2018 - 04/30/2019Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
Heritage Villa 2307 is a four-bedroom town home located a short walk from Harbour Town in Sea Pines.
• Complex View Town Home – Sea Pines
• 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
• Square Feet: 1813
• Complex Swimming Pool (not heated)
• 2nd Floor Bedding: King, Queen
• 3rd Floor Bedding: Two Twins, Two Twins
• Complimentary Tennis (one hour/day at Sea Pines Racquet Club)
• Charcoal Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The large living room has access to a private deck that has a charcoal grill. This condo also offers a fully-equipped kitchen and dining room with seating for six. Additional amenities include complimentary tennis at Sea Pines Racquet Club, wireless internet and a private washer/dryer.
Bedroom one has one king bed (second floor) and private bathroom. Bedroom two has one queen bed (second floor) and bedroom three and four both offer two twin beds in each bedroom (both on third floor).
Heritage Villas are just a short walk to the famous Harbour Town in Sea Pines. This complex offers a large complex swimming pool.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.