- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- 2 Half Baths
- Community View
- Military Savings on Hilton Head Rentals
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2019Bookable Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2019Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Book Now for Summer on Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: BOOK4SMR
- Eligible Stay Dates: 03/05/2019 - 08/28/2019Bookable Dates: 03/05/2019 - 04/27/2019Required stay from 5 to 12 Night
Heritage Villa 2307 is a newly renovated, four-bedroom town home located a short walk from Harbour Town in Sea Pines. New photos coming soon!
• Complex View Town Home – Sea Pines
• 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
• Square Feet: 1813
• Newly Remodeled
• Complex Swimming Pool (not heated)
• 2nd Floor Bedding: King, Queen
• 3rd Floor Bedding: Two Twins, Two Twins
• Charcoal Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The large living room has access to a private deck that has a charcoal grill. This condo also offers a fully-equipped kitchen and dining room with seating for six. Additional amenities include wireless internet and a private washer/dryer.
Bedroom one has one king bed (second floor) and private bathroom. Bedroom two has one queen bed (second floor) and private bathroom. Bedrooms three and four both offer two twin beds in each bedroom (both on third floor) and a shared bathroom.
Heritage Villas are just a short walk to the famous Harbour Town in Sea Pines. This complex offers a large complex swimming pool.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot starting March 23 to Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.