- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Golf Course View
Hickory Cove 18 is a two bedroom townhome located just a short walk from the beach in Palmetto Dunes.
The large living room has access to a private deck with a gas grill and views of the Robert Trent Jones golf course. This town house also offers a fully-equipped kitchen and dining room with seating for four. Additional amenities include wireless internet and a private washer/dryer.
Both bedrooms can be considered suites, each offering two queen beds, balconies, a TV and private bathrooms. There is also a queen sleeper sofa for extra sleeping options. An additional bathroom with a shower is located off the living room.
Hickory Cove is situated on the Robert Trent Jones golf course in Palmetto Dunes and is just a short walk away from the beach. The complex offers a large complex swimming pool. Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer – golfing, tennis, fishing and miles of bike paths.
The premier Palmetto Dunes resort area features miles of white sand beach, three world-class golf courses and an award-winning tennis center. Canoe and kayak through the intricate 11-mile lagoon system or relax with shopping, dining and kids’ activities and entertainment. At the heart of Palmetto Dunes is Shelter Cove Marina, a signature waterfront neighborhood that hosts some of the best island cuisine, boutiques, art galleries, water sports, tours, kids’ events and a weekly waterfront fireworks display (seasonal).Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.