- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Baths
- Community View
Hickory Cove 8 is a lovely two bedroom villa located just a short walk from the beach in Palmetto Dunes. This unique villa is nestled at a private corner of the complex.
• Complex View Town Home – Palmetto Dunes
• 2 Bedroom, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 9
• Square Feet: 1270
• Screened Porch
• Complex Swimming Pool (not heated)
• 1st Floor Bedding: King, Sleeper Sofa
• 2nd Floor Bedding: Two Doubles, Twin Bed in Landing
• End Unit
• 3 Flat Screen Televisions
• Short Walk to the Beach
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The kitchen opens up to the dining area, with an adjacent large living room that has access to a private screened in porch, which is the only one in the Hickory Cove complex. Additional amenities include a gas grill, wireless internet, and a private washer/dryer.
With two spacious suites, this is an ideal villa for couples. Located on the first floor, bedroom one has a king bed, with a private bathroom. Bedroom two is located on the second floor and has two double beds and a private bathroom. There is also a sleeper sofa in the living room downstairs. Additionally one twin bed is located on the open landing area at top of stairs for extra sleeping options. There are four steps to access the main level of the property.
Hickory Cove is situated on the Robert Trent Jones golf course in Palmetto Dunes and is just a short walk away from the beach. The complex offers a large complex swimming pool. Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer – golfing, tennis, fishing and miles of bike paths.
Palmetto Dunes Features: The premier Palmetto Dunes resort area features miles of white sand beach, three world-class golf courses and an award-winning tennis center. Canoe and kayak through the intricate 11-mile lagoon system or relax with shopping, dining and kids’ activities and entertainment. At the heart of Palmetto Dunes is Shelter Cove Marina, a signature waterfront neighborhood that hosts some of the best island cuisine, boutiques, art galleries, water sports, tours, kids’ events and a weekly waterfront fireworks display (seasonal).Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.