- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Community View
Hilton Head Resort 3117 is a two bedroom condo within walking distance to the beach, and centrally located on the island. It takes roughly seven minutes to walk the 510 yard long boardwalk to the beach.
The kitchen has been recently updated with new cabinetry and tile flooring. The condo has new furniture throughout as well as three flat-screen televisions. Other amenities include free Wi-Fi, a selection of games and books, beach chairs & laundry areas on the 2nd and 4th floor for a fee. Two parking permits allotted per reservation.
Hilton Head Resort is an ocean-side condominium complex located mid-island. Each building is connected so guests are able to walk throughout the entire complex, under covered walkways. Building 1 has a large outdoor pool, the Island Grille and Deli; it's the closest building to the ocean. Building 2 has gardens, a sundeck and a badminton court. Building 3, which is where Unit 3117 is located, has many amenities and activities for guests; it is an enclosed building with an indoor heated pool, spa, children's pool, sauna, fitness center, jogging track and leisure swings. Building 4 is where the tennis courts and another outdoor pool are located. Hilton Head Resort offers one of the only oceanfront beach bars on the island, Coco's on the Beach.Read More
Bathroom FeatureRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.