- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Baths
- 2 Half Baths
- Lagoon View
Huntington Villa 7641 is a lagoon view, multi-level town home that is located just a short walk from the beach in Palmetto Dunes.
• Lagoon View Town Home – Palmetto Dunes
• 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
• Square Feet: 1775
• Updated Kitchen (stainless steel appliances and granite countertops)
• Complex Swimming Pool (heated seasonally)
• Children’s Swimming Pool
• First Floor Bedding: King, Sleeper Sofa
• Second Floor Bedding: King, Two Queen
• Large, Screened Porch
• 3 Flat Screen Televisions
• Short Walk to the Beach
• No Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The living room has a flat-screen TV and access to a screened-in porch overlooking the lagoon. An updated kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a dining area that seats six. Additional amenities include wireless internet and a private washer/dryer.
The master bedroom has a king bed (first floor), while the master bathroom features a double-sink vanity, garden tub and stand-alone shower. The remaining bedrooms are on the second floor: bedroom two has a king bed and bedroom three has two queen beds. Both bedrooms two and three have flat screen televisions and private bathrooms. There is also a queen sleeper sofa in the living room for extra sleeping options.
Huntington is situated on the eleven-mile lagoon system in Palmetto Dunes and is across the street from the beach. This complex offers a large complex pool (heated seasonally), hot tub and community dock over the lagoon. Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer – golfing, tennis, fishing and miles of bike paths.
The premier Palmetto Dunes resort area features miles of white sand beach, three world-class golf courses and an award-winning tennis center. Canoe and kayak through the intricate 11-mile lagoon system or relax with shopping, dining and kids’ activities and entertainment. At the heart of Palmetto Dunes is Shelter Cove Marina, a signature waterfront neighborhood that hosts some of the best island cuisine, boutiques, art galleries, water sports, tours, kids’ events and a weekly waterfront fireworks display (seasonal).Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More