- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Community View
- Discover your Summer State of Mind in Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SUMMER18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/16/2018 - 09/01/2018Bookable Dates: 03/07/2018 - 05/31/2018Required stay from 5 to 14 Night
- Military Savings on Hilton Head Rentals
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
Ketch Court 824 is a three bedroom condo located in the heart of Harbour Town in Sea Pines. This is a first floor condo; however, there are four steps to access the property.
The living room offers a flat screen TV and access to a private balcony. The kitchen is fully equipped and opens up to a dining room with seating for six. This condo also offers wireless internet and a private washer/dryer.
Both bedrooms in this condo are located on the second floor. The master bedroom has one king bed and bedrooms two and three both offer two twins in each room. There is also a full-size sleeper sofa in the living room for extra sleeping options. This property does not have a landline phone access.
Ketch Court is situated near Harbour Town making this location close to numerous amenities and activities, including a wide variety of restaurants, shops and water activities. The Sea Pines Racquet Club and Harbour Town community pool are conveniently located directly across the street. This property has pool access at the community Harbour Town Swimming Pool. The Harbour Town Swimming Pool will be heated/cooled as necessary to a temperature of approximately 84 degrees from mid-March through mid-November. Please know that maintaining a water temperature of 84 degrees is difficult when the air temperature is below 50 degrees; therefore the water temperature may fluctuate in early spring and late fall. Guest of this complex may either take a short drive to the beach or catch the complimentary, beach trolley that leaves from Harbour Town (seasonal).
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.