- Private Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 2 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Community View
Set among the oaks and palms of the Forest Beach area, this home is just a seven minute walk to the beach and offers a private pool.
• Lagoon View Home – Forest Beach
• 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 9
• Square Feet: 1800
• Walking Distance to the Beach and Coligny Plaza
• Private Pool/Spa (Pool and/or spa heat available for extra fee during September to November and March to May)
• 1st Floor Bedding: Sleeper Sofa in Den
• 2nd Floor Bedding: King, King, Bunk Bed and Twin
• Home is Elevated – 15 Steps to Front Door
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Home
Only steps away from Coligny Plaza, the property features a large fenced-in backyard with pool and spa (both able to be heated seasonally for an additional cost - call office in advance for details and to confirm). 27 Lagoon Road now features a brand new multi-level deck with a screened-in porch with ceiling fan, an upper outdoor deck, a middle grill deck and a lower poolside deck.
The first floor open floor plan includes an upgraded modern kitchen with granite countertops and all stainless appliances, opening onto an eat-in bar (seats 3) and dining table with seating for eight. The office/den may be used as a fourth bedroom, furnished with an American Leather Comfort Sleeper™ with queen Tempur-Pedic® mattress.
The second floor features handsome modern furnishings, carpet, window coverings and washer/dryer. Three bedrooms are located on the second floor: bedroom one and two both offer a king bed and bedroom three has a twin bunk bed, plus an additional twin bed.
The home features large-screen HDTV's with Blu-ray and built-in DVD players. The garage is not available for guest use.
The pool uses a natural mild salt generation system that leaves the water clear and silky smooth, eliminating the chlorine effect on swimmers' skin, eyes, hair and bathing suits.
By making green initiatives within this home, the owners have made a commitment to be environmental stewards of Hilton Head Island. Their goal is to transform it into a ‘net zero energy’ home. Green initiatives that the owners have taken to date include: Micro-solar water heater in combination with temperature controlled, continuous flow gas hot water system, Programmable thermostat and climate controlled HVAC, Sealed air ducts, Insulated air-tight vinyl windows, Curbside recycling of aluminum, metal, plastic, paper, cardboard and glass, Indoor and outdoor recycling bins and instructions for guests, Low-flow shower heads, LED and CFL light bulbs wherever possible, Saline pool filtration system & Sustainable landscaping.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.