- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Lagoon View
- Military Savings on Hilton Head Rentals
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 04/30/2019Bookable Dates: 04/23/2018 - 04/30/2019Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Fall In Love With Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: FALLINLOVE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/01/2018 - 11/30/2018Bookable Dates: 06/29/2018 - 10/31/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
Located in one of Hilton Head Island’s prime locations near South Beach, Lagoon Villas 1586 is an adorable three bedroom cottage perfect for a small family.
• Lagoon View Condo – Sea Pines
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms – Sleeps 6
• Square Feet: 1416
• Completely Renovated in 2017
• Access to South Beach Pool (not heated)
• Bedding: King, Queen, Two Twins
• Large, Private Deck that Overlooks Lagoon
• Short Walk to the Beach
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The open concept layout allows easy flow between the rooms, with a fully renovated kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The island offers bar top seating for three with an additional dinner table that can accommodate six. Off to the side of the kitchen you will also find a mud room housing a front-loading washer and dryer, as well as a wine refrigerator. The living room offers a flat screen television and comfortable seating for six, with easy access to the back deck overlooking the lagoon.
At the far side of the home, is the master suite which offers a private access to the patio; it has a king bed, with a flat screen television and private bathroom that has a stand-up shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed with a flat screen TV; the last bedroom has two twin beds. Located in the hallway, is a full bathroom with tub/shower combo for the second and third bedrooms to share.
Additional amenities include a gas grill, Wi-Fi and access to the complex pool.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee; you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More