- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Lagoon View
Lake Forest 3308 is a beautifully decorated, three bedroom condo located in Sea Pines overlooking the lagoon. This is a first floor condo; however, there are seven steps to access the property.
The living room offers hardwood floors, large flat screen TV and has access to the private deck with lagoon views. The updated kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances and opens up to the dining room that has seating for up to six. Additional amenities include wireless internet, gas grill and a private washer/dryer.
The master bedroom offers one king bed and is located on the first floor. Bedroom two has one queen bed and bedroom two has two twin beds. Both of these bedrooms are located on the second floor. There is also a full-size sleeper sofa in the living room for extra sleeping area.
Lake Forest is located near the front gate of Sea Pines and are the perfect spot for those wishing to enjoy Sea Pines amenities with easy access to the rest of the island. Guests of this complex have access to three tennis courts and an outdoor pool within the Lake Forest community. These villas are just a short walk or bike ride to Lawton Stables.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.