- Private Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Baths
- 2 Half Baths
- Lagoon View
- Discover your Summer State of Mind in Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SUMMER18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/16/2018 - 09/01/2018Bookable Dates: 03/07/2018 - 05/31/2018Required stay from 5 to 14 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Eat. Play. Stay!
- Promo Code: STAY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/20/2018 - 06/09/2018Bookable Dates: 04/18/2018 - 05/30/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
Mooring Buoy 85 is a newly-built home that is situated on the largest lot in Palmetto Dunes! This spectacular, five bedroom home overlooks the lagoon and has a large screened porch, private pool and is only a short walk to the beach.
• Lagoon View Home – Palmetto Dunes
• 5 Bedrooms, 5.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
• Square Feet: 3145
• Newly Constructed – Built in 2015
• Private Pool/Spa (Pool and/or spa heat available for extra fee during September to November and March to May)
• 1st Floor Bedding: King, King
• 2nd Floor Bedding: Queen, Two Twins, Two Sets of Bunk Beds
• Large Screened Porch with TV
• Gourmet Kitchen
• Located a Short Walk to the Beach
• Each bedroom has a Private Bathroom
• Private Fishing Dock
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
Situated on the largest lot in Palmetto Dunes, this brand home showcases the panoramic view of the lagoon with a covered deck, screened-in porch and private pool/spa (additional fees to heat, not able to be heated if temperature drops below 55 degrees).
The living room and kitchen serve as the main focal point at the entrance, with impeccable decor. Floor to ceiling windows capture the gorgeous view through the living room, which offers ample seating as well as a mounted large screen television; a covered outdoor area overlooks the pool and provides a dining area with seating for twelve. This is a great gathering area for the entire family with easy access to the pool for lounging and fun, or to access the sitting dock to fish in the lagoon.
Another one of the favorite places in this house is the screened-in porch, which features a large screened television and overlooks the pool and lagoon; it is located just off the dining and kitchen areas. This chef’s dream kitchen comes with every upgrade possible – stainless steel appliances: two ovens - one gas & one electric, a gas stove-top, two sinks, oversized French-door refrigerator and a separate wine cooler. Additional bar-top seating for four is available, adjacent to the dining table that seats eight.
Two bedrooms are located on the main level. The master suite is located to the right of the main living area; it offers a king bed with a beautiful view overlooking the lagoon and private access to the pool and outdoor dining area. The fabulous en suite offers marble floors, a soaking tub, a glass-marble shower, two separate marble vanities, enormous walk in closets and is very brightly lit. Just behind the kitchen is the second bedroom, which also has a king bed and private bathroom.
Up the stairs, is a quaint sitting area and the remaining bedrooms. To the left is a great room for kids with 2 sets of bunk beds (all twins), storage area and private bathroom with a shower-tub combo. Down the opposite hall are two bedrooms – one with a queen bed, one with two twins; each have a private bathroom with a stand up glass tile shower. One garage is for guest use, the other is not available for guest use.
Additional amenities include a kayak/canoe launch into the lagoon, pool bath, an outdoor shower, expansive closet space, a mud room and wi-fi.
The premier Palmetto Dunes resort features miles of white sand beach, three world-class golf courses and an award-winning tennis center. Canoe and kayak through the intricate 11-mile lagoon system or relax with shopping, dining and kids’ activities and entertainment. At the heart of Palmetto Dunes is Shelter Cove Marina, a signature waterfront neighborhood that hosts some of the best island cuisine, boutiques, art galleries, water sports, tours, kids events and a weekly waterfront fireworks display (seasonal).Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More