- Private Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Golf Course View
- Discover your Summer State of Mind in Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SUMMER18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/16/2018 - 09/01/2018Bookable Dates: 03/07/2018 - 05/31/2018Required stay from 5 to 14 Night
Situated along the second hole of the Harbour Town Links Golf Course, Muirfield 10 is a three bedroom home that is perfect for a small family.
• Golf Course View Home – Sea Pines
• 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
• Square Feet: 1743
• Located on 2nd Hole of Harbourtown Links Golf Course
• Pool Access at Harbour Town Pool (heated seasonally)
• Bedding: King, King, Two Twins, Sleep Sofa
• Wrap-Around Deck
• 6 Steps to Front Door
• Wireless Internet
• Dog Friendly (fee does apply – please call for details)
This home was recently upgraded throughout, including a beautiful kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and a wine fridge. Adjacent to the kitchen is a breakfast nook with seating for four and an additional dining area that offers seating for six. The living room has plenty of seating and features a beautiful view of the golf course and wrap-around deck, which also has an area for outdoor dining.
This property has pool access at the community Harbour Town Swimming Pool. The Harbour Town Swimming Pool will be heated/cooled as necessary to a temperature of approximately 84 degrees from mid-March through mid-November. Please know that maintaining a water temperature of 84 degrees is difficult when the air temperature is below 50 degrees; therefore the water temperature may fluctuate in early spring and late fall.
The master bedroom has a king bed with an en-suite that has a separate water closet and a shower-tub combo. The second bedroom has a queen bed with a private bathroom that has a shower-tub combo; the third bedroom has two twin beds and access to a hallway bathroom that has a walk-in shower.
Dog Friendly Rental Home – If booking this property via our website and plan on bringing your dog, please write DOG in the comments section of the booking page (up to two dogs are allowed). There is a $150, non-refundable pet fee (if there is no damage to the property); this fee is not included in online quotes or bookings. You will receive your Rental Agreement, which includes dog policies, within 24 hours. Please call us with any questions.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More