- Private Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Golf Course View
- Military Savings on Hilton Head Rentals
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- A Summer To Remember Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: REMEMBER
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/01/2018 - 09/01/2018Bookable Dates: 05/30/2018 - 06/29/2018Required stay from 4 to 28 Night
Muirfield 3 features an outdoor entertaining area with floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the 2nd tee at Harbour Town Golf Links. With spacious bedrooms and an updated kitchen, this three bedroom, three bath home makes an excellent vacation rental choice on Hilton Head Island.
• Golf Course View Home – Sea Pines
• 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
• Square Feet: 1743
• Located on 2nd Hole of Harbour Town Links Golf Course
• Pool Access at Harbour Town Pool (heated seasonally)
• Bedding: King, King, Two Twins, Sleep Sofa
• Updated Kitchen (stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops)
• 4 Flat Screen Televisions
• 6 Steps to Front Door
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Home
The cozy living room features leather couches and a large flat-screen TV. The updated kitchen, which has all stainless steel appliances with granite counter tops, connects to a dining area that seat six. Additional amenities include wireless Internet, access to a community pool and trellis covered porch with gas grill.
The master bedroom features a king bed, a large flat-screen TV and private master bathroom. A second bedroom has a king bed, while the third bedroom offers two twin beds. Each of these two bedrooms offer private bathrooms and flat-screen TVs.
This property has pool access at the community Harbour Town Swimming Pool. The Harbour Town Swimming Pool will be heated/cooled as necessary to a temperature of approximately 84 degrees from mid-March through mid-November. Please know that maintaining a water temperature of 84 degrees is difficult when the air temperature is below 50 degrees; therefore the water temperature may fluctuate in early spring and late fall.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More