- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 Baths
- Community View
Night Heron 68 is a charming two bedroom (plus loft) bungalow is located in Sea Pines and is just a short walk to the beach.
• Lagoon and Complex View Bungalow – Sea Pines
• 2 Bedroom (plus loft), 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
• Square Feet: 928
• Large, Private Deck
• Complex Swimming Pool (not heated)
• 1st Floor Bedding: Queen, Two Twins, Sleeper Sofa
• 2nd Floor (loft) Bedding: Two Doubles
• Loft Accessible by Spiral Staircase
• 3 Flat Screen Televisions
• Charcoal Grill
• Wireless Internet
The kitchen opens to a dining area that can accommodate up to six, and has easy access to the back deck and grill overlooking the lagoon and Low Country landscape.
A Master Bedroom has a queen bed and en suite bath. An additional bedroom has two twin beds with access to a hallway bathroom. The loft is accessible by a spiral staircase and has two double beds.
Night Heron villas are bungalow style, free-standing properties near the back gate of Sea Pines. Guest can enjoy the large complex swimming pool and lagoon views. This location provides for an easy walk to the beach and the Sea Pines Forest Preserve.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot during Easter or RBC Weeks and Memorial Day through Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More