- Private Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Baths
- Community View
- Discover your Summer State of Mind in Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SUMMER18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/16/2018 - 09/01/2018Bookable Dates: 03/07/2018 - 05/31/2018Required stay from 5 to 14 Night
Enjoy multiple living rooms, a spacious layout and private pool in North Sea Pines Drive 142. This beautiful, Sea Pines home is great for families and is only a ten minute walk to the beach.
• Lagoon View Home – Sea Pines
• 5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 14
• Square Feet: 3150
• 2 Living Rooms
• Private Pool (not able to be heated)
• 1st Floor Bedding: King, King, Two Doubles, Queen
• 2nd Floor Bedding: Two Twins and Sleeper Sofa
• 7 Flat Screen Televisions
• Carolina Room
• Located .5 Miles from the Beach
• 9 Steps to Front Door
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The bright, contemporary decor and design give the home a welcoming tropical atmosphere. For family dinners, enjoy the large dining room that offers seating for ten. The living areas include flat screen televisions with DVD players and a wet bar. There is also a sunroom with large windows overlooking the lagoon and private pool (not able to be heated). The spacious outdoor deck and dining area opens to the peaceful pool and lagoon and includes a furnished outdoor dining area complete with gas grill.
There are four bedrooms located on the first floor each of which offers its own TV. Bedroom one and two both have a king bed, bedroom three has two double beds and bedroom four offers one queen bed. The fifth bedroom is located over the garage and accessed through the queen bedroom. It is a kid's getaway that offers two twin beds, as well as a full sleeper sofa, and large flat screen television.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage PGA TOUR golf tournament fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while two bustling marinas offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More