- Private Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Baths
- Golf Course View
North Sea Pines Dr. 171 is a four bedroom, four and a half bath home overlooking the golf course. This gorgeously decorated home features two living areas, a greenhouse dining area, and private pool (not able to be heated) make this homes ideal vacation rental on Hilton Head Island.
Wood beam ceilings show throughout the living room, which boasts a large flat-screen. Brick flooring can be found in the kitchen along with double ovens and a dining area that seats six. Additional amenities include a spacious second living area, full laundry room, and wireless internet.
The master bedroom offers a king bed and reading nook that overlooks the pool area. A private bathroom for the master includes a step-down jetted garden tub, stand-alone shower and his-and-her vanities with access to pool area. The second and third bedrooms each offers a king bed in each room, while the fourth bedroom offers two twin beds. Each bedroom has an attached bathroom with a stand-alone shower.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More