- Private Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Baths
- Golf Course View
- Discover your Summer State of Mind in Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SUMMER18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/16/2018 - 09/01/2018Bookable Dates: 03/07/2018 - 05/31/2018Required stay from 5 to 14 Night
North Sea Pines Drive 44 is a great golf course view home that offers five, spacious bedrooms and is only a five minute walk to the beach.
• Lagoon and Golf View Home – Sea Pines
• 5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
• Square Feet: 3029
• Screened Porch
• Private Pool (Pool heat available for extra fee during September to November and March to May)
• 1st Floor Bedding: King, King, Two Doubles, Queen
• 2nd Floor Bedding: Day Bed with Twin Trundle
• Located a Short Walk From the Beach
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Home
A cozy living room offers ample seating and views of the pool and golf course, as well as access to a screened-in porch. The updated eat-in kitchen boasts black granite countertops, a flat-top-stove with oven and seating for six; a formal dining area offers extra seating for eight.
The master bedroom offers a king bed (first floor), while the master bathroom features double vanities, jetted garden tub, stand-alone shower and a walk-in closet. Bedroom two offers a king bed (first floor), bedroom three has a queen bed (first floor) and bedroom four offers two full bed (first floor). Each bedroom has a private full bathroom. The fifth bedroom is located upstairs and features a day-bed with trundle and sitting area.
Additional amenities include wireless internet, a wet bar in the living room, full laundry room and a gas grill. The private pool can be heated during the off season (must be set up 2 weeks prior to arrival; fees/restrictions apply - please call office for details and to confirm).
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Live Theatre
- Nature Preserve
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More