- Private Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Baths
- Community View
- Discover your Summer State of Mind in Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SUMMER18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/16/2018 - 09/01/2018Bookable Dates: 03/07/2018 - 05/31/2018Required stay from 5 to 14 Night
Old Military Road 15 is a newly updated, ranch-style home that offers a peaceful island retreat with a private pool.
• Wooded View Home – Sea Pines
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
• Square Feet: 2026
• Pool Table
• Private Pool (Pool heat available for extra fee during September to November and March to May)
• Bedding: King, Queen, Pyramid Bunk (twin/double)
• Carolina Room
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
With nautical décor throughout, this spacious home also features an open concept layout that allows easy flow. A living room with an L-shaped sofa offers plenty of seating and a flat screen TV; an adjacent room features a pool table. The kitchen opens to the dining area, which can accommodate up to eight, with bar-top seating for three. A highlight of the home is the Carolina room that features floor to ceiling window overlooking the pool and offers seating for up to eight.
The master suite has a private bathroom with double vanities, with a standup shower, and plenty of closet storage, as well as a private access to the pool. The guest bedroom has a queen bed; bedroom three has a pyramid bunk bed. These bedrooms share a hallway bathroom, which has a shower-tub combo.
Heating is available for the pool on a seasonal basis only. Please call office in advance to confirm and purchase heat; it does not heat if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More