- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Golf Course View
Plantation Club 425 is a two bedroom Sea Pines villa, finished with stylish furniture and tasteful decor.
• Golf Course View Condo – Sea Pines
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
• Square Feet: 1210
• Updated Kitchen (stainless steel appliances and granite countertops)
• 2 Complex Swimming Pools (not heated)
• Bedding: King, Two Twins, Sleeper Sofa
• 3 Flat Screen Televisions
• Private Patio Overlooks the Golf Course
• 1st Floor Condo
• No Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
Located a short bike ride from the beach, this villa is located on the first floor and is all one level. The living room offers a beautiful view of the 9th hole of the Ocean Course; seating for up to six and a 50 inch flat screen TV. The modern kitchen is fully equipped and includes granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. It opens up to the dining room with seating for six. Additional amenities include wireless internet and a private washer/dryer.
The master bedroom has one king bed, flat screen TV and an adjacent bathroom with a shower. The guest bedroom offers two twin beds, flat screen TV (DVD capabilities ONLY, no cable connection at this time), and a hallway bathroom that offers a shower-tub combo.
Plantation Club is situated on the lagoons and Heron Pointe golf course inside Sea Pines. It is conveniently located just a short walk from both the beach and new Sea Pines Beach Club. This complex offers a large, complex swimming pool.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More