- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Golf Course View
This is a Pet Friendly Home! (Dogs Only - Must Call for Details & To Confirm)
Plantation Club 464 is just a short bike ride from the new Sea Pines Beach Club, and is located on the ground level.
The living room offers a flat screen TV and access to a private patio, overlooking the golf course. A fully equipped kitchen opens up to a dining room with seating for four. Additional amenities include wireless internet and a private washer/dryer.
The master bedroom has a king bed, flat screen TV and private bathroom. The guest bedroom offers two twin beds, with access to the bathroom that has a shower-tub combo. There is also a full sized sleeper sofa in the living room for additional sleeping accommodations.
Plantation Club is situated on the lagoons and Heron Pointe golf course inside Sea Pines. It in conveniently located just a short walk from both the beach and Sea Pines Beach Club. This complex offers a large swimming pool.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More