- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Golf Course View
- Military Savings on Hilton Head Rentals
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- A Summer To Remember Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: REMEMBER
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/01/2018 - 09/01/2018Bookable Dates: 05/30/2018 - 06/29/2018Required stay from 4 to 28 Night
Plantation Club 470 is a two bedroom villa overlooking the golf course and is located just a short bike ride from the beach; this particular villa is located on the second floor.
The living room offers a flat screen TV and access to the private balcony that overlooks the golf course. A fully equipped kitchen opens up to the dining room which has seating for six, with additional bar top seating for three.
The master bedroom has a king bed, flat screen TV and private bathroom with a granite vanity and walk-in glass-tiled shower. The guest bedroom offers two double beds, a flat screen TV and access to a bathroom that has a shower-tub combo.
Additional amenities include wireless internet and a private washer/dryer.
Plantation Club is situated on the lagoons and Ocean Course inside Sea Pines. It in conveniently located just a short walk from both the beach and Sea Pines Beach Club. This complex offers a large, complex swimming pool.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.