- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Golf Course View
- Discover your Summer State of Mind in Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SUMMER18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/16/2018 - 09/01/2018Bookable Dates: 03/07/2018 - 05/31/2018Required stay from 5 to 14 Night
Plantation Club 490 is a newly renovated three bedroom villa located on the Heron Point golf course, just a short bike ride from the beach in Sea Pines. The villa showcases high-end coastal modern designs throughout the two levels.
As you enter the villa, the living room features ample seating for eight with views of the golf course, or the 55 inch Smart TV. The open layout offers easy access to the kitchen and dining area, which has seating for six at the table, with additional bar top seating for four. Kitchen upgrades include granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. There is a private laundry room and powder room located just off the kitchen.
The three bedrooms, all with private bathrooms, are located upstairs. Each room has a flat-screen television and upscale decor. The master suite features a king bed; the bathroom has a shower. The second bedroom has two twins, with a shower-tub combo in the bathroom; the third bedroom has a king bed with the bathroom featuring a double vanity and shower. All of the bedrooms offer plenty of storage options.
Additional Amenities include wireless internet and a private patio.
Dog Friendly Rental Villa – If booking this property via our website and plan on bringing your dog, please write DOG in the comments section of the booking page (up to two dogs are allowed). There is a $150, non-refundable pet fee (if there is no damage to the property); this fee is not included in online quotes or bookings. You will receive your Rental Agreement, which includes dog policies, within 24 hours. Please call us with any questions.
Plantation Club is situated on the lagoons and Heron Pointe golf course inside Sea Pines. It is conveniently located just a short walk from both the beach and the new Sea Pines Beach Club. This complex offers a large, complex swimming pool.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More