- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Golf Course View
Plantation Club 508 is a beautiful, three bedroom town home that is situated on the golf course and located a short bike ride from the beach in Sea Pines.
• Golf Course View Town Home – Sea Pines
• 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
• Square Feet: 1600
• Updated Kitchen (stainless steel appliances and granite countertops)
• 2 Complex Swimming Pools (not heated)
• 1st Floor Bedding: Sleeper Sofa
• 2nd Floor Bedding: King, King, Two Twins
• 4 Flat Screen Televisions
• All Bedrooms have Private Bathrooms
• No Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
Enjoy casual elegance on the 9th tee of the Ocean Course golf course in this spacious, beautifully decorated dual-level townhome. The well-appointed kitchen is completely remodeled, with expansive granite countertops, bar seating, and stainless steel appliances. There is a 42 inch flat screen television in the living room.
Both the first-floor patio and second-floor master bedroom balcony provide golf course views. The beach is just a short walk or easy bike ride away, and a complex pool is only steps outside the front door. Each bedroom has its own adjoining bath and a Smart Flat Screen television/DVD player. Free wireless internet, charcoal grill and an in-home washer and dryer are also provided in this inviting, upgraded villa.
All bedrooms are located on the second floor. Bedrooms one and two both offer one king bed in each room, while bedroom three has two twin beds. There is also a full-size sleeper sofa in the living room for extra sleeping area.
Plantation Club is situated on the lagoons and Heron Pointe golf course inside Sea Pines. It is conveniently located just a short walk from both the beach and the new Sea Pines Beach Club. This complex offers a large, complex swimming pool.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot during Easter or RBC Weeks and Memorial Day through Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.