- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Community View
Queens Grant 640 is a beautiful, three bedroom villa that is dog friendly and located close to everything Palmetto Dunes has to offer!
• Complex View Town Home – Palmetto Dunes
• 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
• Square Feet: 1974
• Updated Kitchen (stainless steel appliances and granite countertops)
• Complex Swimming Pools (not heated)
• 1st Floor Bedding: King
• 2nd Floor Bedding: Queen, Queen
• 4 Flat Screen Televisions
• Within Walking Distance to the Beach
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Dog Friendly - 1 Dog Permitted (fee does apply – please call for details)
Queen Grant 640 is a vibrant villa accented with colorful coastal decor throughout. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances and granite countertops with a pass-through window overlooking the dining area. The spacious living room features ample seating room and a large flat screen television, with access to a private patio. Catch some rays on your back patio as you lie under the sun or relax under the giant umbrellas while you enjoy your favorite cool beverage.
The master suite has a king bed, flat screen TV, private access to the patio and a private bathroom. As you walk upstairs you are greeted by two more bedrooms both housing a queen bed, flat screen TV’s and a shared walk through bathroom with a tub shower combination.
Dog Friendly Rental Property – If booking this property via our website and plan on bringing your dog, please write DOG in the comments section of the booking page (up to two dogs are allowed). There is a $150, non-refundable pet fee ; this fee is not included in online quotes or bookings. You will receive your Rental Agreement, which includes dog policies, within 24 hours. Please call us with any questions.
Queens Grant is nestled on the Robert Trent Jones course in Palmetto Dunes is only an approximate ten minute walk to the beach. This complex offers five private complex pools and is right around the corner from the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center and the General Store. Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer – golfing, fishing and miles of bike paths.
The premier Palmetto Dunes resort area features miles of white sand beach, three world-class golf courses and an award-winning tennis center. Canoe and kayak through the intricate 11-mile lagoon system or relax with shopping, dining and kids’ activities and entertainment. At the heart of Palmetto Dunes is Shelter Cove Marina, a signature waterfront neighborhood that hosts some of the best island cuisine, boutiques, art galleries, water sports, tours, kids’ events and a weekly waterfront fireworks display (seasonal).Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More