- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Lagoon View
This is a Pet Friendly Villa! (Dogs Only - Must Call for Details)
Queens Grant 765 is a lovely three bedroom villa, with updates throughout and an expansive deck overlooking the lagoon. It’s located just a short walk from the beach and tennis center in Palmetto Dunes.
• Lagoon View Condo – Palmetto Dunes
• 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
• Square Feet: 1800
• Large, Private Deck
• Complex Swimming Pools (not heated)
• 1st Floor Bedding: King, Queen and Sleeper Sofa
• 2nd Floor: Two Twins
• Within Walking Distance to the Beach
• Charcoal Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Dog Friendly (fee does apply – please call for details)
With tile and wood floors throughout the public areas, this villa offers an open layout with plenty of space to relax. The living room has plenty of seating options, one of the couches being a sleeper sofa, and easy access to the deck; a galley kitchen features a pass through window for easy serving to the dining area that can accommodate up to six. Additional amenities include wi-fi and a private washer/dryer.
The main floor holds the master and second bedroom. The master has a king bed and private bathroom; the second bedroom has one queen bed and access to a hallway bathroom. Bedroom three has two twin beds, with a private bathroom and is located upstairs.
Queens Grant is nestled on the Robert Trent Jones course in Palmetto Dunes is only an approximate ten minute walk to the beach. This complex offers five private complex pools and is right around the corner from the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center and the General Store. Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer - golfing, fishing and miles of bike paths.
Palmetto Dunes Features: The premier Palmetto Dunes resort area features miles of white sand beach, three world-class golf courses and an award-winning tennis center. Canoe and kayak through the intricate 11-mile lagoon system or relax with shopping, dining and kids’ activities and entertainment. At the heart of Palmetto Dunes is Shelter Cove Marina, a signature waterfront neighborhood that hosts some of the best island cuisine, boutiques, art galleries, water sports, tours, kids’ events and a weekly waterfront fireworks display (seasonal).Read More
Pool/Hot Tub/SaunaRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More