- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Community View
Queens Grant 784 is a beautiful, two bedroom condo that is located close to the complex pool and is just a short walk from the beach, golf courses and tennis center in Palmetto Dunes.
• Partial Lagoon View Condo – Palmetto Dunes
• 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
• Square Feet: 1459
• Large, Private Deck
• Complex Swimming Pools (not heated)
• Bedding: King, Two Double Beds, Sleeper Sofa
• Within Walking Distance to the Beach
• Charcoal Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Pet Friendly Property
The modern and coastal decor throughout showcases the island’s low country style. A kitchen with granite counter tops offers a pass-through window to the dining area that can accommodate up to six. The spacious living room features vaulted ceilings and a large flat screen television, with access to a private patio. This patio overlooks the lagoon, and offers multiple seating options, as well as a table and chairs to enjoy dining al fresco. Additional amenities include wireless internet access and a private washer/dryer.
The master suite has a king bed, access to the patio and a private bathroom with an updated walk-in shower. A second bedroom has two double beds and bathroom access to a bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
Queens Grant is nestled on the Robert Trent Jones course in Palmetto Dunes is only an approximate ten minute walk to the beach. This complex offers five private complex pools and is right around the corner from the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center and the General Store. Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer – golfing, fishing and miles of bike paths.
The premier Palmetto Dunes resort area features miles of white sand beach, three world-class golf courses and an award-winning tennis center. Canoe and kayak through the intricate 11-mile lagoon system or relax with shopping, dining and kids’ activities and entertainment. At the heart of Palmetto Dunes is Shelter Cove Marina, a signature waterfront neighborhood that hosts some of the best island cuisine, boutiques, art galleries, water sports, tours, kids’ events and a weekly waterfront fireworks display (seasonal).Read More
Extra Sleeping AreaRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More