We were disappointed that we did not have a land line telephone in the condo. We called about a month prior to arriving to ask about having a land line installed and we were told that arrangements were trying to be made to have a telephone installed. The pool was not available for use. The condo was fairly well supplied. It would have been more convenient for us to have more washcloths and hand towels.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Lagoon View
This is a Pet Friendly Villa! (Dogs Only - Must Call for Details)
This beautifully updated two bedroom villa overlooks the lagoon and is conveniently located close to Harbour Town.
With all rooms on one level, and no stairs, this villa allows easy access and flow throughout. Recent updates include new hardwood floors, new living room and bedroom furnishings. The living room has a large flat-screen television, ample and direct patio access. The fully- equipped, galley style kitchen has Corian countertops and new tile flooring.
The master suite has a king bed, flat screen TV and private bathroom with a shower tub combo. The guest bedroom has two double beds, a flat screen TV and access to a hallway bathroom with a shower-tub combo. There is also a sleeper sofa in the living room for extra sleeping options. Additional amenities include wireless internet and private washer and dryer. This particular property does not have a landline phone.
Racquet Club Villas are located on the Heron Point golf course, very close to the shopping, dining and marina activities in Harbour Town. This complex offers an outdoor swimming pool and on-site clay tennis courts. Racquet Club guests may either take a short drive to the beach or catch the complimentary Sea Pines beach trolley (seasonal).
Sea Pines Features: The largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.