- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- Lagoon View
Racquet Club Villa 2330 is a one bedroom condo located just a short walk from Harbour Town in Sea Pines.
• Lagoon View Condo – Sea Pines
• 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
• Square Feet: 660
• Private Balcony
• Complex Swimming Pool (not heated)
• Complex Tennis Courts
• Bedding: King, Sleeper Sofa
• 2 Flat Screen Televisions
• 2nd Floor Condo – Accessible by 13 Stairs (no elevator)
• No Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The living room has a large flat screen TV, as well as access to the private deck that overlooks the lagoon. The kitchen is fully equipped and opens up to the dining room. Additional amenities include wireless internet and a private washer/dryer.
The master bedroom has a king bed and TV. There is also a queen sleeper sofa in the living room for extra sleeping area. This particular condo is located on the second floor, which is accessed by stairs.
Racquet Club Villas are located on the Heron Point golf course, very close to the shopping, dining and marina activities in Harbour Town. This complex offers an outdoor swimming pool and on-site clay tennis courts. Racquet Club guests may either take a short drive to the beach or catch the complimentary Sea Pines beach trolley (seasonal).
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More