- Private Home
- 7 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 22
- 5 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Community View
Red Cardinal 22 is a spacious three story home, just one row back from the ocean with quick access to the Sea Pines Beach Club.
• Second Row Home (adjacent to beach path) – Sea Pines
• 7 Bedrooms, 5.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 22
• Square Feet: 4838
• 3 Living Rooms
• Private Pool/Spa (Pool and/or spa heat available for extra fee during September to November and March to May)
• First Floor Bedding: King, Full in Den
• Second Floor Bedding: King, King, King, King, Queen
• Third Floor Bedding: Six Twins and Double
• Updated Kitchen (Stainless Steel Appliances and Granite Countertops)
• Pool Table
• 10 Flat Screen Televisions
• Propane Grill
• Dog Friendly (fee does apply – please call for details)
As you enter the home, you are greeted by an impressive living area featuring comfortable seating, a large flat screen television, and views of the generously sized outdoor pool, spa and deck. This professionally decorated home offers an open-layout with easy flow from the living areas to the kitchen and dining areas. A chef inspired kitchen can be the family’s gathering spot with various seating options and lots of granite-counter space, a butcher-block island, double ovens, stainless steel appliances and a Thermador gas stove; the kitchen also has a pass-through window to the living room. Additional bar-top seating can accommodate up to four; adjacent is a breakfast nook with table and chairs for six. The formal dining room offers seating for eight, as well as a hutch for formal dinners.
A master suite is located on the main floor, featuring a king bed, flat screen TV and two walk-in closets. Its bathroom is spa-like with a hydro-thermo tub, dual-head shower with stone bench and granite double vanity. The study houses a full size bed with a half bath located adjacent to the room. Up the staircase is an additional master suite, featuring a king bed, flat screen TV and DVD and a private balcony with seating. Its bathroom has a large tub and shower, and two pedestal sinks. The next two bedrooms share a bathroom, with tub and shower. One bedroom has a king bed, flat screen TV and DVD; the other room has a double bed and a flat screen TV. Two additional bedrooms are on this second floor, one with king bed and flat screen TV plus a private bathroom; the other has a king-sized bed, seating area, TV, walk-in closet and its own bathroom, which features a double vanity and opulent Saturnia shower. The third floor is one wide, oversized room with six twin beds, a double bed, a sofa and TV.
Hidden below the home is an entertainment room featuring a billiards table and a flat screen television.
The pool and spa are located at the entrance of the home (can be heated seasonally for additional charge - must call office in advance to confirm); ample seating and chairs surround the deck for enjoyment.
Dog Friendly Rental Home – If booking this property via our website and plan on bringing your dog, please write DOG in the comments section of the booking page (up to two dogs are allowed). There is a $150, non-refundable pet fee (if there is no damage to the property); this fee is not included in online quotes or bookings. You will receive your Rental Agreement, which includes dog policies, within 24 hours. Please call us with any questions.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.