- Private Home
- 7 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 20
- 6 Baths
- 2 Half Baths
- Community View
Step into this striking, professionally updated (2019) Hilton Head Island retreat! With a highly sought after, open floor plan and multilevel living spaces, 22 Red Cardinal will make entertaining large groups a breeze.
• 7 bedrooms
• 6.5 bathrooms
• First Floor: Master suite with king bed and private ensuite
• Second Floor: King, Queen (shared jack-and-Jill bath), King (Private bath), King (shared hallway bath), King (Private bath), additional hallway bathroom for third floor
• Third Floor: Six Twins, One Queen
• Three living areas (2 on main floor, 1 on second floor)
• Master suite located on main floor
• Dining table to seat 18 – 20 plus additional seating at breakfast bar and breakfast nook
• Pool + Spa (Can be heated for additional fee)
HIGHLIGHTS OF 22 RED CARDINAL
• UPDATED and renovated in 2019
• Professionally decorated & updated living areas
• Professionally decorated & updated master suite
• New custom built-in cabinetry for great room
• Gourmet Kitchen with NEW Stainless Steele appliances – 5 burner gas cook top, double wall ovens, oversized refrigerator, KEURIG + 12 cup coffee maker
• Ice maker that produces clear top hat ice (in laundry room, second floor)
• Home office
• New carpet on second & third levels
• Freshly painted throughout in 2019
• Two new AC units for first & second floors
• Garage is for guest use
• Pool table
• Basketball goal
From the moment you enter this designer decorated home, you are welcomed with a two-story foyer filled with natural light from three sets of floor to ceiling windows plus French doors that lead to the pool deck. The great room has seating for multiple guests and is open to the kitchen, dining area and an additional den. Just beyond the great room you will find the chef inspired kitchen. Special features are new stainless steel appliance that include a 5-burner gas cooktop, double wall ovens and an oversized refrigerator. The dining room boasts a rustic farm style table that comfortably seats 18 people for the perfect group gathering. There is additional seating at the breakfast bar for five and a bistro table in the breakfast nook for two. A small den is tucked between the great room and kitchen. The den has additional seating, a mounted flat screen SMART TV and is the perfect area for games & puzzles with a table for four. Access the deck through a sliding glass door in the den, conveniently located near the grill and outdoor dining tables.
The master suite is on the main level of the home and includes all new furnishings, a king size bed and mounted flat screen SMART TV. The master bath is a true oasis featuring double vanities, a walk in shower and a hydro-thermo massage tub.
As you make your way to the top of the stairs, you’ll experience an open view of the foyer and main living area below. The second floor is home to five bedrooms, five bathrooms, and laundry room with full size washer & dryer + ice maker and the third living area. Straight from the top of the stairs at the end of the walkway is the third den area 3 couches and mounted flat screen SMART TV. Just across is bedroom one with king bed, mounted TV and a private balcony overlooking the pool. The ensuite bath features double closets, double vanities, a soaking tub and walk in shower. The other four bedrooms are located along the other hallway. Bedroom two has a king bed and SMART TV and shares a Jack-and-Jill bathroom with bedroom three that has a queen bed. Bedroom four has a king bed and private ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower and a large walk-in closet. Bedroom five has a king bed and shares a hall bath with walk in shower. There is one additional bathroom on the second level with walk-in shower, and it services the third floor bunk room. The third level is home to the perfect kid’s room. There are six twin beds, one queen bed, a small seating area and flat screen TV.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot starting March 23 to Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront accessRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.