- Private Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Baths
Sand Dollar 32 is an oceanfront home that is centrally located on the island with expansive views and a private beach path, large balconies and private pool!
• Direct Oceanfront Home – Folly Field
• 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
• Square Feet: 2898
• Large Deck with Generous Ocean Views
• Private Boardwalk to Beach
• Private Pool (Saltwater Pool. Pool heat available for extra fee during September to November and March to May)
• 1st Floor Bedding: King, Two Twins
• 2nd Floor Bedding: King, Queen, Sleeper Sofa
• Home is Elevated – 15 Steps to Front Door
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Dog Friendly (fee does apply – please call for details)
• Wedding Friendly (call our office for details!)
This home is a versatile two story, four bedroom set in a great beach neighborhood. The living, dining, and kitchen area are connected in an elegant space with floor to high ceiling windows revealing the serene pool and beach vista. Whether it’s gathering in the expansive living room in front of the 55-inch flat screen television; dining in an area with seating for six; or preparing meals in the gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and island with an electric glass-top stove, the adaptable space and various amenities will exceed expectations.
The living area grants access to a spacious outdoor deck with a wrap-around bench overlooking the pool and generous views of the Atlantic Ocean. With endless possibilities limited only by your imagination, you can have brunch on the outdoor tables, go to the pool for a mid-day dip, gather round for an afternoon barbecue on the outdoor grill, or finally take the private boardwalk path down to explore the beach.
Come back in the house to run a load or two of laundry in the full laundry room with extra refrigerator space which is located on the main level. Located at the top of the stairs is a loft- it is equipped with a sleeper sofa and seating area. The loft is perfect for a fun, card game or casual gathering spot with a balcony overlooking the living room.
When it comes time to retire to any of the four bedrooms, each with a balcony view of the beach and a 32-inch flat screen television, 40-inches for the master bedroom, be prepared to be lulled to sleep with the sound of the ocean waves. The master bedroom located off the living room offers a king bed and private bathroom featuring a double-sink vanity, jetted garden tub and walk-in closet. An adjacent second bedroom has two twin beds, with a hallway bathroom that has a shower/tub combo. The third and fourth bedrooms are on the second floor; one set as a second master suite with a king bed and the fourth bedroom with a queen bed. Both have a private bathroom with a shower/tub combo. The garage is not available for guest use.
Dog Friendly Rental Property – If booking this property via our website and plan on bringing your dog, please write DOG in the comments section of the booking page (up to two dogs are allowed). There is a $150, non-refundable pet fee; this fee is not included in online quotes or bookings. You will receive your Rental Agreement, which includes dog policies, within 24 hours. Please call us with any questions.This home is perfect for intimate beachfront weddings which must be contracted prior to reservation confirmation. Please call for details. Heating is also available for the pool- fees/restrictions apply. Please call office for details and to confirm.
Located mid-island, Folly Field has become one of Hilton Head's most sought after destinations for those who love the beach. Just a quick drive down Folly Field Road gets you to the public beach access. The architecture of Folly Field properties is pleasantly eclectic, from modern mansions to old-fashioned beach cottages. The area is quiet and private, with an abundance of natural foliage and wildlife, complimenting the natural white-sand beaches. A short drive in either direction will lead to a great selection of restaurants and shopping along William Hilton Parkway.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More