- Private Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Community View
Sandhill Crane16 is a lovely Sea Pines home with a screened porch, private pool and is only three rows from the beach!
• Third Row Home (adjacent to beach path) – Sea Pines
• 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
• Square Feet: 2512
• Large Screened Porch
• Private Pool (Pool heat available for extra fee during September to November and March to May)
• Bedding: King, Queen, Two Twins, Queens and Two Twins
• Updated Kitchen (television, granite countertop and stainless steel appliances)
• Propane Grill
• Private Screened Porch off Master Bedroom
• Flat Screen Televisions Throughout Home
• Propane Grill
• Dog Friendly (fee does apply – please call for details)
This four bedroom, three and a half bath home includes amenities such as a private pool (heating available - fees/restrictions apply - please call office for details and to confirm), large lounging deck and a gourmet kitchen.
The living room features a wet bar with wine fridge and access to a sun room. The updated kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and a flat-screen TV. A formal dining room offers seating for eight and has access to a large deck leading to the pool. Additional amenities include free wireless internet and a new grill. The garage is not available for guest use.
The master bedroom features a king bed and a private screened-in porch. The private master bathroom has granite double-sink vanities and a tiled stand-alone shower. Bedroom two has a queen bed, and bedroom three has two twin beds. Bedroom four has both two twin beds and a queen bed. Bedrooms two and three share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, while bedroom four has a private full bath. If you are planning on bringing a beloved pet to the home, please call the office. One dog per rental permitted - max 25 pounds - additional fee required too.
Dog Friendly Rental Property – If booking this property via our website and plan on bringing your dog, please write DOG in the comments section of the booking page (up to two dogs are allowed). There is a $150, non-refundable pet fee (if there is no damage to the property); this fee is not included in online quotes or bookings. You will receive your Rental Agreement, which includes dog policies, within 24 hours. Please call us with any questions.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More