Our daughter had her wedding here. What a beautiful location! The attention to detail throughout the home was wonderful. We have rented several homes on HHI over the years, and this was the best!! Upkeep was wonderful, organization and access to needed items was the best, and the house and surrounding areas were impeccably clean and well-manicured. We cannot recommend this enough!!!
- Private Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 19
- 5 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
This beautiful Sea Pines, oceanfront home is a treat for any vacationer. It provides an elegant and relaxed atmosphere with two expansive living areas, each with flat screen televisions and panoramic dune and ocean vistas.
• Oceanfront Home – Sea Pines
• 5 Bedrooms, 5.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 19
• Square Feet: 5000
• Two Living Rooms
• Private Salt Water Pool (Pool heat available for extra fee during September to November and March to May)
• First Floor Bedding: King, Two Queens, Queen and Double
• Second Floor Bedding: King, Sleeper Sofa
• Third Floor Bedding: Two Twins, Pyramid Bunk (double and twin)
• Upgraded Kitchen (stainless steel appliances and granite countertops)
• 7 Flat Screen Televisions
• Built-In Propane Grill
• Wet Bar (dishwasher and mini-fridge)
• Main Living Area Located on 2nd Floor (living room, dining room and kitchen)
• Not a Pet Friendly Property
The beautiful gourmet kitchen is fully-equipped with only the best quality appliances, as well as granite and tile touches throughout. Enjoy an intimate meal with the family in the formal dining room that offers seating for up to eight or make use of the downstairs wet bar (complete with dishwasher and mini-fridge). Take advantage of the spacious deck and backyard, featuring a private salt water pool (heating available - fees/restrictions apply - must call office in advance for details and to confirm- does not heat if temperatures drop below 55 degrees) and enjoy the gorgeous ocean views while you grill on the custom built-in propane BBQ. This home also features wireless internet.
The two luxury master suites face the ocean and include a king bed in each room (one on first floor and one on second floor) and a private bath. The master on the second floor features a Tempurpedic mattress. Bedroom three offers one queen and one double bed (first floor), bedroom four has two queen beds (first floor). Bedroom five located on the third level offers two twin beds and one pyramid bunk bed. Each bedroom offers a private bathroom. The third floor bunk bedroom has a private bath located on the second level. There is also a sleeper sofa in the second floor living room for extra sleeping area. The garage is not available for guest use.
Sea Pines Features: The largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More