- Private Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Baths
- Community View
- Military Savings on Hilton Head Rentals
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2019Bookable Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2019Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Book Now for Summer on Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: BOOK4SMR
- Eligible Stay Dates: 03/05/2019 - 08/28/2019Bookable Dates: 03/05/2019 - 04/27/2019Required stay from 5 to 12 Night
Sea Oak Lane 5 is a second row vacation home that has a spacious floor plan and is located in a great spot on the island - making it a perfect family beach retreat.
• 2nd Row Home – South Forest Beach
• 5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
• Square Feet: 3375
• Slight Ocean View from Second Floor
• Private Pool (Free pool heat offered during September to November and March to May)
• 2nd Floor Bedding: King, Bunk Beds and Sleeper Sofa
• 3rd Floor Bedding: King, King, King
• Updated Kitchen (stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and two ovens)
• 6 Flat Screen Televisions
• Main Living Area (living room, dining room and kitchen) Located on Elevated 1st Floor (10 steps)
• Located Short Walk from Beach
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The large living room offers ample seating for twelve or more, as well as a flat screen TV. A dining room table offers seating for 12, located adjacent to the kitchen. Updates in the completely renovated kitchen include new granite counters, stainless appliances (double ovens, flat-top stove and range/hood vent system) and cabinetry. Wood floors are throughout the kitchen, dining and living room areas, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows. The upper deck has a wrought-iron table and chairs, as well gas grill for cook-outs.
Two of the bedrooms are located on the main floor. The first master suite has a king bed with a private bathroom, including a shower-tub combo. The second bedroom has a bunk bed, with a queen sleeper sofa; this is a great set up for a kids’ room. On the second floor are the other three bedrooms, all of which have king beds. Two of these rooms share a connecting bathroom with a double vanity and shower-tub combo; the fifth bedroom, considered the second master suite has a private bathroom.
The pool area is a perfect gathering spot, with a covered section featuring a sitting area, picnic table and chaise lounge chairs. The private pool offers FREE pool heat from March through May and September through November - must call office in advance to schedule and confirm in order for the heat to be enabled during these time-frames; does not heat if temperatures drop below 55 degrees. There is plenty of parking in the driveway, including covered parking for four vehicles.
Forest Beach is one of the original Hilton Head beach communities. It offers the ideal location for families with beaches, shopping and dining located within convenient walking distance from most homes and villas. The newly renovated Coligny Beach Park area provides benches, swings, fountain, restroom and changing rooms for beach-goers and the wide stretches of white sand beach are ideal for a family day by the ocean. Coligny Plaza is the heart of Forest Beach and has been an island favorite for over 35 years. Find over 100 boutiques, beach shops, novelty stores, coffee shops and island cuisine within one central location. For the active vacationer, guests of Forest Beach enjoy outdoor beach volleyball courts and easy access to miles of bike trails.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.