- Private Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Baths
- Community View
- Discover your Summer State of Mind in Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SUMMER18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/16/2018 - 09/01/2018Bookable Dates: 03/07/2018 - 05/31/2018Required stay from 5 to 14 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
Shell Ring Road 78 is a spacious home located in a great spot on the island - making it a perfect island retreat.
• Community View Home – Sea Pines
• 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
• Square Feet: 1500
• 4 Flat Screen Televisions
• Complex Pool and Spa (pool not heated - spa heated every month but January and February)
• Bedding: King, Queen, Two Twins
• Large Deck
• Complex Tennis Courts
• Complex Sauna
• Elevated Home – 10 Steps to Front Door
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Home
As you walk through the main entrance, you are greeted by vaulted ceilings and an open living area. Enjoy preparing your family meals in the newly refurbished kitchen, which offers stainless steel appliances and a dining nook. Sit back and enjoy the views of the bamboo landscape in the backyard or turn on the 55" Ultra 4K Flat Screen TV and catch up on your favorite game.
Divided off from the living area are three bedrooms. First, the master suite houses a king bed with beautiful vaulted ceilings, tons of natural sunlight and your own private access to the back porch; the spa-inspired master bathroom contains both a stand up shower and jetted tub. A second bedroom also has its own private bathroom with tub/shower combination, flat screen TV and a queen bed. The last bedroom holds two twin beds, a flat screen TV and private bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
After a long day at the beach, kick up your feet and relax on your shaded back porch. Here you will experience the great wildlife of Hilton Head Island while you grill out and enjoy your favorite beverage!
*Community pool, sauna, hot tub and grills at Carolina Place
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee; you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More