- Private Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Baths
- Community View
You’ll get lost in paradise the moment you discover the island charm of 78 Shell Ring Road. It’s hard to top the location of this spacious, coastal inspired retreat - making it the perfect lowcountry escape!
• Community View Home – Sea Pines
• 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
• Square Feet: 1500
• 4 Flat Screen Televisions
• Complex Pool and Spa (pool not heated - spa heated every month except January and February)
• Bedding: King, Queen, Two Twins
• Large Deck
• Complex Tennis Courts
• Complex Sauna
• Elevated Home – 10 Steps to Front Door
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Home
You’ll find the perfect mix of relaxation and fun at this Sea Pines home! The back deck is the perfect spot to unwind after a jam-packed day of activities. Shell Ring is a part of the Carolina Place complex located near the Greenwood entrance of Sea Pines. Carolina Place boasts several amenities for guests to enjoy including pool, Jacuzzi, tennis and a sauna! Just a short stroll away, these fantastic amenities will turn any vacation into a retreat.
The interior has been freshly painted and new flooring installed in the living area and kitchen in March of 2019. The open concept living area and kitchen provide the perfect atmosphere for a small group gathering. The living room has seating for 6 so you can cozy up while watching your favorite show on the 55” Ultra 4K Flat Screen TV. Prepare a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Offering ample counter space, 4 person eat in bar and a table for 4, you’ll have everything you need to show off your cooking skills for your favorite crowd.
All three bedrooms are located off the main living area. The master suite boasts a king bed, mounted flat screen tv and sliding glass door leading to the back deck. The master bath features double vanities, step in shower and a separate jetted tub. The second bedroom has a queen bed, mounted flat screen tv, private bath with double vanity and walk in shower. The third bedroom has 2 twin beds, mounted flat screen tv and access to hall bath with step in shower.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot starting March 23 to Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More