- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Ocean View
This exclusive condo has a million dollar view! Overlooking the Calibogue Sound and pool, this updated condo offers you a private getaway with island ambiance and sunsets almost daily!
• Ocean/Sound View Condo – Sea Pines (South Beach area)
• 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
• Square Feet: 1968
• Direct, Private Stairway to Pool and Beach Access
• Complex Swimming Pool
• Bedding: King, King, Two Doubles
• Complex Grill (propane)
• 4 Flat Screen Televisions
• Private Balcony with Table and Chairs
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The open layout living room showcases the gorgeous water view with access to the private balcony; a unique feature to this condo is the separate private staircase leading directly to the pool and beach path. Adjacent to the living room is the kitchen, which also overlooks the sound. The dining area can accommodate up to six, with a wet bar for easy an easy serving setup. There is also a complex gas grill and pool available for guest use.
A master suite features a private balcony overlooking the Calibogue Sound, and a king bed with a private bathroom that has a garden tub and walk in shower. The second bedroom has two double beds; a third bedroom has a king bed, with a powder room that has a connecting door to the bedroom and condo entrance. (The second and third bedrooms share a hallway bathroom that has a shower tub combo.) This condo has a max occupancy of six guests.
Sea Pines Beach Club Access – As of May 2018, Sea Pines implemented a daily parking fee of $10 per car (Memorial Day – Labor Day). The Beach Club offers nice restrooms, restaurants and a beach bar; it’s free to go to and use the amenities; you can still access the club by bicycle or trolley for free.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More