- Private Home
- 6 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Baths
- Community View
South Beach Lane 3 is a Sea Pines home that is located on a beach path and features a fabulous wrap-around screened porch with a hammock, plenty of seating and a ping-pong table.
• 5th Row Home (adjacent to beach path) – Sea Pines
• 6 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 14
• Square Feet: 3134
• Wraparound Screened Porch
• Pool Access at South Beach Pool (not heated)
• 1st Floor Bedding: King, Two Bunk Beds, Two Twins
• 2st Floor Bedding: Two Twins, Queen, King
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Pet Friendly Home
This home is just 5 rows from the ocean and features a charcoal grill. Located on the first floor is bedroom one with two sets of twin bunk beds as well as bedroom two with a king bed; bedroom three has two twin beds. On the second floor you will find bedroom four with one king bed, bedroom five with one queen bed and bedroom six with two twin beds.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot starting March 23 to Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.